What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Christmas

I dreamt about Andrea. There were so many expectations put on her that she would serve Christmas dinner at the Ambassador, but she didn't want to she wanted to be home with her family, so she said no. Everyone was shocked because they thought she liked it, but she didn't.

I was in Holland, where they were making fun of me for driving under 100km/hr when everyone else drove 140. I was just like - I can't drive any faster! I had a job there and had to pick up some things. I was working with Barbara. There was rain and the tickets were getting soggy.

I dreamt that someone had broken in and stolen the food at Rustle. We came and we were sad that they had broken in but we put it back together and cleaned up and re-stocked. We were looking out the window and saw his car come back (the one whole stole the food had a very nice distinctive car). Some people went to the window to look, but I went to the phone and called 9-1-1 to tell them that someone might be trying to break in. The policeman on the phone was telling me that there was no cause for alarm. I certainly thought there was. But because there were so many people (so much light) at Rustle, the thief went away.

Also dreamt James had all this goop on his eyes and I was trying to take it off. Huge chunks of it and it was vaguely furry.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home