What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Class

Dreamt I was teaching my class and it was the project experiment week (this upcoming week). I was annoyed because some students still had last years' lab manual. You must buy this years lab manual. The room was different. An enclsed room instead of 2 adjoining ones that I have in RL. Some students were working individually and there were some groups. A TA called me to the back because one of the groups was done. She really embarrassed the student by calling me over saying she was the first done. The problem was that she was working in a group and her other group member (Moid) was not there. He would have to work on his own. The student was a very smart girl. She was crying because she had been embarrassed though.

I did some driving in my dream. I don't generally drive often in my dreams but I did quite a lot last night. I did a long drive without my glasses on! And then I was driving away from RMC, up the hill and these people on the sidewalk were yelling derogatory things at me (don't remember about what) and I stuck my toungue out at them. Immediately after I did it, I thought that wasn't a very mature thing to do!

Then I had to drive through some sort of construction in downtown Kingston, it was very confusing. Hard to tell what they were working on and where to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home