What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Daycare

I had dropped James off with a friend who was doing daycare. Then I went by James' regular daycare to find out if this was one of his days to be in.
The walk there was dark, it must have been early.
As I was walking by there were children in daycares already for the day, and it was so early.
At the daycare I asked if it was James' day and they had to go and check. It was a much bigger daycare that his RL daycare and they were changing diapers a lot.
I think after a long time, they did figure out that James WAS supposed to be there, so I went back to get him and we came back on this super slide. It was white and like a waterslide, but I don't recall there being water. We slid down. I think James was wearing sunglasses. It was fun. The end was really steep and we went straight down. It was a rush and we landed on our feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home