What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Dreams from St. Catharines trip

December 3

I was looking for my classroom. Biology. It was supposed to be in a complex with the classroom being E in D wing or D in E wing. There were a bunch of other people looking for another room. We were looking in the same place but neither successful. We had to walk up a large number of stone steps to a door that was at the top, though it was just an entrance. Then it went down. We all stopped in front to re-plan and then headed off it different directions. Evidently it was not the right door.

Kim was having was having problems with her course. She wanted to tell her teacher that she couldn't read the book assigned and couldn't do another assignment. Sorry.

After unsuccessfully looking for my classroom I was walking with some others talking about how important it is not to miss classes because it is important to know what's going on so that one can make a decision about what class to take.

This next part was probably inspired by the "Canada's worst Driver" Show:
I was biking and was stopped at a light. I was on the far left of the road. The sun was shining in my eyes and I didn't see it turn green. The car to my right may have waited for me for a second and then took off but by the time I realized it was green I didn't have time to get ready and go. Then the light was red again and the busy street was moving. My street wasn't so busy, which is why the light wasn't long. I don't think another car showed up beside me and we weren't sure how the light would trigger, but it did eventually change.

Dec 4
Going into Shoppers Drug Mart there was a long line up. I didn't know what it was for but I but I knew I didn't want it. I had to squeeze through the line which wasn't easy as people didn't want to move for me and I think I had a backpack on.
As I was getting by the line I heard the people at the front talking. It was something to do with diapers. Something about them not being up to expectations but the lady at the desk explained that they needed to be used for a certain size and they had not been using them correctly.

I was in my house with Kim when Janice showed up. She had heard about my problem. Maybe I was talking about it at Shoppers. Not sure how she heard. I started making dinner for her. Kim left. Janice stayed in the phone booth in my kitchen crying. It was hard to get the lights on. Some had their electrical circuitry burned out. There weren't a lot of lights. I got the ones on the dining room table on. Janice had the cheese in the phone booth. She came out of the booth and her eyes were very red.

Dec 6

Dreamt about a game where people had to kill other people to get ahead. I wasn't trying to kill other people, but I was playing. That would seem there was no way I would win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home