What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Jumping

There was a serious jumping on the bed contest very high up. I was competing against some other girl. You had to climb up to the top bunk first and then jump as high as you can. I had started jumping and she was still working to pull herself up, but you knew she was good for a comeback!

After the jumping, there was a lot of running through the house to get away from someone with a gun. (I attribute this to watching CSI before bed last night!)I would go into different rooms trying to be a moving target.

Then out to the fire escape. There was a family of racoons on the fire escape and the babies fell through the grate, trying to get away. There were little babies as well as 'teenage' racoons. I was looking down at them and I was happy to see they were all right after their land on the ground. The mom slid down the fire escape to be with her babies. THat made a lot of noise.

I'm going away for a week, I'll be sure to write down my dreams and post them later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home