What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Toronto

I took cough medecine before going to bed, not sure how that affects my dreams!

Dreamt I was in Toronto. I was doing some babysitting. The people were so nice, they were buying me new clothes. They were very generous, buying me outfits I liked. The last family chose the jacket for me and bought me a large size. I thought that was odd.

I was looking after 3 boys and trying to make them get along. I knew that they fought often but when I asked the one boy, he said it happened only once a day. I was trying to get the truth out of them. There didn't seem to be much hope, even though you would think it would be in their benefit to stop fighting.

However nice the Torontonians were, their driving was crazy! On Airport Rd. (which seemed to be a small road that went around the back of the airport) people kept crashing all the time. Every time I looked there was another crash. I was horrified, but then I realized there was no blood and looking closer, the people weren't getting hurt, they were doing it for thrills. It was a set up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home