What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Turtle

I was at a meeting. We had to get to another part of the city for another meeting. They had provided us with animals to ride. The first girl down had taken the dog. Maybe it was a big dog. The animals all had these bib kind of things on that you could hold on to while you were riding them. Some animals were really too small. I tried to get on, but there was no way they could carry a human. There was a turtle there (that I wasn't going to choose because apparently time was a factor) but he was so cute, wearing these yellow shorts. I would have chosen him for the adorability factor.

I was also thinking about income tax.

I got to another meeting with James and we had to sit near the front as there weren't seats together. Pam and Steve were there. After the meeting we went upstairs to this upper room. Gerald was there. There was some sort of competition going on. Some people were upset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home