What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Gummy Scenery

There were these little scenes that were set up but they were made out of gummy scenery. I was at work and I was eating one, though I think it was supposed to be for someone else, but it was so good!

A guy with a ponytail came by my office. I was supposed to have a movie interview or something and I said to him something about I hadn't really put on anything for it. But I had put on lipstick. I didn't tell him that but I saw him look at my lips and he knew I wasn't telling the truth. My lips were so dry. I licked them. I hoped the lipstick would go away. The ponytail guy started to leave. I called after him,"See you at 10" but he looked doubtful. I did not think I would see him again.

(Edited to add:after I posted this, I checked my RMC email and my boss for the conference I'm supposed to start working on in January emailed and cancelled our 10am meeting tomorrow. He doesn't have a ponytail though. Funny!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home