What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Bread

I went into some sort of store- maybe a diner- with my own bread. I wanted them to do something with the bread- maybe add sandwich materials to it. I was there waiting and another costomer came in. It was a young person, but I did not notice if it was male or female. We were both waiting. And decided to sit down in a booth. The young person warned me that they would try to charge me for my bread, even though I had brought it in myself. I was quite shocked. We still sat there waiting and while we were waiting, I ate my bread as I was talking to this young person. The young person asked me if I had TV and I said no (as in no channels, I wasn't saying I had no tv) and they asked me if I had any movies and again I said no. (Maybe they were checking how out of touch I am.)

The online dream dictionary says about bread:
Crossculturaly in both physical and metaphysical references, bread is the basic sustenance of life. As a dream symbol it is rich in both meaning and message. The bread in your dreams could represent those positive and wonderful things that you have learned in your life's journey. It could be symbolic of "good" and most basic things in your life which will yield positive benefits in the future. The bread in your dream could be spiritually symbolic; it could represent a profound communion or connection with others and with God.

My other dream was probably inspired by my watching Legally Blonde 2 last night:
I was in a library. It was in a big old institution that was grey and looked old. (imagery would lead me to think Queens, plus I worked in the library there) There was a meeting in one of the board rooms there. I was not invited. It was the good old boys. There was no cracking them. But there were a lot of people on the outside and we were working in the library. Some of the bottom shelves were in very bad shape. Either on an angle or the shelf had fallen right off. We were working on fixing them as well as planning how to take on the people in the boardroom. What a good strategy would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home