What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Rain on me

Dream 1:
I had to drive Myron to the dock (to catch a ship?)and we were borrowing Pam and Steve's car. It wasa big car and I was worried that I couldn't drive it. Steve drove it over to us. I don't know where he was going. Then Myron drove to the docks. I think James was in his carseat in the back. When we got to the docks I got out my glasses so I could see to drive properly. And I was preparing myself to do the drive when Myron called out "There is the bride" and it was Pam and she drove us back so quickly. I kept remarking that if I had tried to do it myself, it would have taken so long.

Dream 2:(this was the last dream before I woke up)
We had a group and a guy came by to show us a floor demonstration- how to put wood floors together. I think it was a group of all girls he was showing it to. Rachel was sitting beside me. I was apparently the leader of the group, in that I had to greet the guy coming to do the demonstration and when it was done I had to make sure he had covered all the parts. He had been showing something in the middle and then someone said that he wasn't supposed to use something, even though Al had bought it all for him and did want him to use it. He stopped. At the end I asked him if he wasn't to finish, but by then it was getting too late.
Rachel had written me a note asking if I had 3 cans of salmon she could take home with her. I guess this was taking place in my home. I thought I only had 2 cans of tuna, but I didn't get a chance to tell her because I was going to tell her at the end and I woke up before that point. A bus had come to pick up the group. THe bus was half filled with seniors. There wasa a sports car behind the bus that I guess was waiting for the guy. We sat on the couch and all prayed before he left.

Dream 3: (this was actually a part of another dream, but I don't know what)
My mother and brother wanted to use my bathroom. The room was set up a little different than my real bathroom. I think it was smaller, with no sink. When you go in, the bath is straight ahead and the toilet is to the right and then in the dream, the wall was right beside the toilet. I had wet clothes hanging on the shower curtain rail that they had to get by to get to the toilet. They got wet.
Rain on me Holy Spirit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home