What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Pool

Had a nap today and dream about being at a pool and having to care for children. There was lots of swimming on a number of different days. One day I had forgot my towel. I was cold! The kids were jumping in and clowning around.

I was taking a double decker train. I went (with a cup that looked like coffee!) into the first class section, even though I knew that my ticket was not for first class. But there were less people there and the previous trips I hadn't seen any security. But as soon as I arrived in first class, the security arrived and I had to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home