What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

2 Churches

Kim's Church and my Church seemed to be in the same building at the start. Kim was upstairs with me helping to set something up. Her Church started earlier. We could hear the music start so we ran and had to jump down onto a van and then to the ground. We ran in and it had started. The room was an L-shape (which is a silly shape for a Church or a class or anything like that really) so we had to figure out which end we needed to be at. Pastor Pat was there. She seemed to be unaware of her suroundings.

I was back upstairs again getting ready for the Rustle service. The upstairs had many little rooms. I think Brandon was organizing the day, but I couldn't see him. He asked me to pray for the day. I didn't want to because I had this nasty cold, but I did. I prayed that God would be with us during the day and for some other things, that I don't remember now.

Myron was upstairs too, but where was James? He turns up later in the dream. (I guess this shows him becoming more independant as normally in dreams he is right by me)

I was walking somewhere and ran into Don and Susan. They were holding hands and I was talking to them. It turns out there was a wedding we needed to go to for Kim's middle sister. But it was a surprise wedding. So not everyone was ready. I had a camera on me, so they were using it to take the wedding pictures, but water was leaking out of the camera. I thought the water was needed for the flash, but the person taking the pictures got annoyed as there was so much water coming out that they decided to drain it. I was worried if it was drained it wouldn't work anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home