What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Dreams from Feb 3 and 4

I am behind at inputting my dreams because work has been very busy. I wrote them down at the time, just they didn't make it to the computer.

Feb 3
Dreamt there were 2 parties- 1 each night.
The first party was in a large house and we were all sleeping over. James was sleeping in a small room. I was in another room not far away. But then 3 girls came in and said it was their room. I knew that it was not my room, as my room was to have had a lock. I asked the girls if they knew where it was? They may have directed me. I just was looking for the lock. I found it. The bed looked like a yellow trampoline. There was a lock on the door. The room was really yellow. I was worried because the room was so far away from James and what if he woke in the night in a strange place. How would he find me? But then 2 of the boys were up in the night because they were sick and needed to go home. James was up too with the noise. Everyone was in the little hallway outside my room.

Day 2
Rachel was going to the party. Jason (Rachel's Jason) was working in a gas station with glass walls. Rachel was coming up the road and Jason was signalling to her because Astrid was running on the other side of the gas station.

Then I was at Niagara Falls and people were selling things. Odd shops.

Avid was marking in Stirling 405. The class needed to start and I needed the marks. But she was playing around with me and not giving me the sheet, maybe she was worried about what I would say about her marks.

James and were somewhere with my mom. James was making cards. And when he went to the bathroom he would put shampoo in the toilet first. As he was working on the cards he said "Lord, forgive me my single miracle" which I went and told my mom because I thought it was so funny!

Feb 4
I was walking over a large curved bridge over a highway. It was a big bridge. Grey and metal looking.
Bridges represent transition?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home