What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Helping difficult people

I was working in a grocery store and these people would come in and be difficult. Wanting us to get things we didn't have, being disrespectful of the workers. Sometimes we would have to trade off the difficult people so we wouldn't go insane. One girl was working with an old lady. She got very frustrated and went to go outside. I gave her a stick of chocolate to take with her.

I was trying to clean up by picking up paper on the ground. But sometimes, if I got too near one of the old ladies it was their paper and I couldn't pick it up until the had left.

I also dreamt about a school cafeteria.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home