What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Into the water

Last night was a pretty bad night as I was up a lot, but I had a lot of dreams, so I guess that makes it ok.

My mother, James and I were on a train driving by a partially frozen lake. We were looking out at the lake and there were cars driving on the ice. But as we were watching a white car slipped through the ice. The train was slowing so I knew the train driver was calling emergency. There really wasn't anything we could do, being in a train and away from the site. But my mom was upset, maybe she thought there was something we could do. I tried to keep James from watching the car go in as I didn't want him too upset.

In the next dream I was on a plane. I think we were flying somewhere sunny. But then the plane hit the water and went in nose first. At first I was very worried, but then I had a peace about it and just went to get my belongings and we would swim to the top.

In another dream, I rented Kim a motel room so she could create something. Luckily, it was a room with a small bed so she had most of the room (as it was during the day and she did not want the room for sleeping) The bed looked quite uncomfortable. We were talking and saying that there must be a cheaper place to rent a room for her for next time. But this was all we could think of at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home