What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A big house

Right, I seem to be on a house theme right now.

In this dream we bought a new house and it was huge! We still had possession of the Nelson st house and this house was close by. We seem to have bought it from a family member. We had started moving in, but the people we bought it from had not quite finished moving out! There were still some boxes of their stuff. I was trying to organize everything so the boxes were together so they could pick them up. It seemed to be myron's mom, but she looked more like the mom from everybody loves raymond on tv. They left us appliances, but I wasn't really too keen on their old appliances because I had my own appliances to bring. I made them take out the dishwasher straightaway. There were lots of fridges. One old fridge was being used to store office supplies. I spent a lot of time in the kitchen trying to clean it up.
The funny thing about this dream was that there were so many people in this new house. I didn't even know most of them. There were kids and adults. But I was so busy trying to cleam up that I didn't have time to talk to them. They were enjoying the party anyway. Though the party seemed to go on for a long time!

I see my life in this. I am very busy organizing in my job and trying to clean up my life that I miss just kicking back and hanging out with people/students that would be more connecting.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home