What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, February 19, 2007

A new House

We were looking at getting a new house. There was one we were in that seemed that we were trying out because the family that lived there was still there. It was bigger. It had a gas stove that was very low that James could reach and it had a wood stove. I would not use the wood stove. I had to think about how to close it up. It had a very large gauge on it that told the temp of the room which I thought was very useful.
I tried out the gas stove. When I turned it on some crumbs lit on fire. I had to put the fire out carefully. My thought with this dream was that with every change there is some good and some bad, you just have to sort out if the good outweighs the bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home