What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Community freezer

Dreamt about being on Queen St. near Next and there was this freezer by the sidewalk and people were putting large hunks of meat in it. I was trying to put one in but there wasn't much to do. What to do with so many hunks of meat? Evidently someone had to cook them.

The next dream was about some sort of business competition. There were teams competing against each other. They were in rooms in a hallway and I guess people had to visit different rooms. One guy was giving his father a fathers day dinner at the entrance table. I thought the judges would not approve of that. That might have been team Ryan. There was also a rock group team, I think.

Last night I dreamt I was taking James to daycare. I was taking him on a bus with a large stroller. But after we were on the bus ,I realized we were on the wrong bus. I had to figure out which stop would get us closest. We got off and had to walk through consruction in the park. Then we got to the daycare and lots of parents were there with snacks. James took a whole box of breadstick like things. I thought it was too much. I also felt like I was running out of time. I had to get all the way back to work and all the way back to the daycare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home