What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Montreal

This morning James crawled into bed and told me about his dream. How he had been at the dacare and the snow had come and they had to clean everything up. And the swings got stuck or something like that. (Soon he'll be starting his own dream blog :)

Mine was about starting a new church in montreal. WE were preparing the food for them. Paul Butler made this huge container of juice. I was given some dough and I made 5 biscuits or rolls out of it. People were disagreeing on if that was enough or not. But when we got there, there was plenty because we hadn't counted the fruit! There was a lot of fruit- grapes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home