What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Support

In my dream there was a missionary and I think there were number of us in her plane. We were waiting for her to come back. When she did her best friend told her she had won a prize of a $1 million pair of shoes. The looked like heels but sparkly and even a bit comfortable. She had als o won second prize which was a $0.5 million pair of shoes. I wondered if you couldn't cash in the shoes and buy LOTS of shoes for the money!

Ephesians 6:15 "and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace". Maybe the dream is saying that knowing the Gospel and sharing it is valuable.

2 days ago, I had a terrible night and only slept for maybe 20 minutes, but during those 20mins I had this dream that I was carrying all of these burdens for people. But there were so many once I had put the ones I had picked up away, there would be more for me to pick up. I also picked up my mom's coffee cup to clean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home