What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Well

I dreamt about a stone well and how we needed to protect it. It was like we were on a large expanse of land, pretty barren except for where we were.

What a dream dictionary said was:
To see a well in your dream, represents your abilities and talents that have not yet come to the surface or be recognized. The well is also symbolic of the depth of your emotions. It may serve as a depository for those emotions. Alternatively, the dream may also be a pun and indicate that you are doing "well"

Which seems to correlate with the dreams from yesterday.

But when I woke, I was thinking about John 4 which in vs. 13-14 says
13Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

So in thinking of the well as something to protect: my relationship with Jesus and corporately Rustle's spiritual life.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home