What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Giving away greens and biting dogs

I had a nap today and pretty vivid dreams.

One was about some things that had been put in a bowl (maybe by my mom) and I was giving them away. A lot of them were green fresh things. Good for you.

Later in the dream, there was a dog, like Kim's dog Trish, and I was trying to get it away from me, and keep it away from James and it bit my hand. I looked at my hand and you could see the bite marks.

According to a dream dictionary a viscious growling dog represents inner turmoil. So I have inner turmoil, but it's kinda cute, like Trish, but the inner turmoil will likely bite me and it will sting! Ow.
The dictionary also indicates that if you dream about giving it means you need to give more in a relationship or situation, which is true for me in general as I'm pretty reserved.
Both the dog and giving away things can represent unused talents that I need to develop.

I'm a work in progress :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home