What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lynann + treats

Lynann went to the candy machine before her class, put her money in, and all of the treats in that row came out of the machine! Lynann took them in to her class and offered them to her students. She called them healthy treats. They looked like bird treats.

Last night I dreamt about there being 2 kindergaten classes. I went in each and each time an assistant threw up on the floor.

The night after we returned from to our house all messed up (by a well meaning myron) I had this dream that he had been moving furniture and there were these deep ruts in the floor.

I have some dreams from my time in St. C, just have to find the time to write them down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home