What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Train station

I haven't been sleeping too well recently so not too many dreams. Not that I slept great last night. I'm not sure if there is a new format Clint! Just sometimes the dreams make a lot more sense than others, like the 'trip' dream, I'm still thinking about a lot. It really was a cool dream. A lot of times they don't make a lot of sense, but I write them down in hopes they might make sense later. And sometimes (like now) I'm writing them with James right beside me, and he yak yak yaks a lot so that makes it hard to think and write at the same time. He's pretty exited because this dream was in a train station!

I was at the Kingston train station to pick up a guy. He was wearing an engineering jacket with an 06 on it, so I assume he was one of my students from a few years back, but I had no idea of his name in the dream. I thought I was there to pick him up and bring him somewhere but when I looked behind me he was gone. So I went back and found him sitting on the seats with some of his friends. I think he was shaving? But he was mainly talking to his friends. There was a girl who was sitting by him, who had this weird hair- clumps of it were sticking up. Apparently, they had done this last night for fun. Some of his other friends asked him what Amy would think of this. Apparently Amy was his girlfriend.

In another dream I had this mission that involved transporting flowers. A long way. A lot of walking. With the flowers on a trolley. There were people along the way who were deceptive. There were other missions going on. One time I stopped and the flowers were taken off the trolley and I had to put them back on. There was a girl who was pretending to be sincere but she was really trying to act. It was a job interview, but she called it an audition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home