What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Class

I dreamt that the MM2 class that I do tonight was instead being held in a gym. They weren't even organized as to which project they were going to do, so though I told them to sign up with me, they just went and sat where the projects were and I was trying to sign them up that way. It was chaotic being such a big space and me trying to work on my own.

I dreamt that my boss at RMC had given me some papers, that look like the papers I make my MM2 students do tonight, but the lines were all blurry and I was staring at them and couldn't make out where the lines went.

A day or so ago I had a nightmare type dream where I was cutting up a body and encasing it in ?cement?. That may have been from watching a 'without a trace' show just before I went to bed though! It was a pretty scary dream anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home