What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Moving

In my dream we were moving back to the apartment where James was born. Myron's brother Ian had been either living in it or across from it and arranged for us to stay there temporarily while we were getting a new place. It was just after lunch and James said he was tired and he was going to ask at one of the houses across the street if he could sleep there. But it came dinnertime and after folding many Spidermen shirts, I went out to look for him. I didn't know which house he had gone in. But then he was on the street and came back. It was near the end of April but we couldn't move in until the last day but I was busy trying to pack everything. I think I took a workman through the apartment too. Ian's giant suitcases were in the hall.
There were a lot more stairways in the apartment than are in the real apartment. More ways to get out.

But I don't want to go back, only forward

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home