What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Storm

We were staying for a short time in a house rented to us by polly (james' daycare teacher). We were staying in an 8 person shared room but it was filling up so polly offered us a smaller room. But the shared room never filled so we never used the extra room. But when we went to check out (which was complicted because I kept going to the wrong people to check out). Finally, I was talking with Polly about it and we were discussing it and I looked up and I could see this most beautiful storm. It was ahead and grey and you could see the circular action like a hurricane.

So either I need to lift my eyes from the petty things in life, or there's a storm coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home