What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Prayer

The night before last I dreamt about the Peters family. The dream woke me at about 2am and I prayed for them.

Last night my dream was in a classroom type setting. We were sitting, learning, but then we were moving into another classroom where it would be our turn to speak (on something medical or scientific). I was going to speak second.
James wanted some sort of meal and I went over to the church house to look for someone who could stir it properly. When I got to the church house there were 3 women there, one being Pam B. and they were all praying. I was pleased, thought I couldn't ask them to help me with my problem. I went into a back room so as not to disturb them.

There was a concert. During the break there were supposed to be snacks, but they were hard to find, finally, up on stage there were peanut butter sandwiches (on hamburger buns) with a plate of cheese beside. One person put cheese on the peanut butter bun, which I didn't think was good. I had a plain peanut butter bun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home