What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Saying goodbye

When I woke at 5am I had had this dream:

I was introducing James to one of Myron's mother's relatives who was dying of cancer but wanted to see James before she went. We did and as we were leaving I said "I'll see you in heaven soon" because I knew I was leaving soon too. When we leeft I wrapped my arms around James and told him I loved him multiple, multiple times.

I woke again at 6:30 after a more complicated dream about going through a house and there were some people inside the house that I was trying to prove were fake or something, but in trying to prove this I actually started to like them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home