What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Storm II

At the end of a dream Brandon said something about scaffolding. I woke up thinking we had to get the scaffolding in before the storm hit.

Then I went back to sleep again and had a dream about a difficult path and I think it was referring to Queens. Sometimes I was biking and sometimes I was walking. There was a circular route. One time I was biking and somehow got on the sidewalk, but there was a giant hole in the sidewalk so I tried to bike around it. My front wheel made it but my rear did not and I got bumped on the street. There was a family that was bickering and could not get the kids to stop fighting. One kid was under the bed complaining about a sibling. I was on the road up and another woman joined me and told me that we had chosen a difficult path, that there were easier ones.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home