What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

help

Yesterday I dream that Annette was dying on the floor.

Today, I dreamt that I was in a large setting with lots of people, like a mall. There were lots of tables and chairs. There was someone who was really sick so I had called the paramedics. I was staying with him trying to keep him conscious by asking him questions like "What day is today?" His eyes were rolling back. The EMTs came but they were helping someone else who wasn't as ill in my estimation and then they left. They didn't help at all.

Leter, everyone was gone and Pam B. was doing the dishes. There was so much cutlery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home