What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Snails

June 8
Dreamt about putting all my possesions including my green coat into a boat and launching them out to sea. I was running off. I was sure I would find the boat again.

My mom made my old red,black, green coat into a dress. It was nice. Different.

June 9
There was a video game and you had to get through the different screens. Each screen had something to do for Jesus. The last screen I remember had upside down snails and fish. Not sure if you had to right the snails or zap them. But each level was a scene in a picture collage. A picture of our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home