What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Al's vending machine/Shieleen's floor/danger

I was at Al's house and he had this huge vening machine with different candy and snacks. Everyone thought it was a lot of fun, especially Shari. I put some money in and got a 3 musketeers bar, but that wasn't what I wanted, so I gave it to Shari and she threw it back. Then I wanted to buy some Rolaids or something -only .40- I put a twonie in and it made lots of bangs but did not produce the Rolaids. All it gave me was the number 9! I showed Al what happened and he said that he would tell the company or whatever. It seemed he wouldn't use the machine anymore. But I asked him who took the money out and he said he did. And I said that was good, and I would still put money in, if he was getting the money anyway. It seemed fine to me to continue to use the vending machine.

Shieleen wanted special Halloween floor. She had just installed it and I looked in and there were kids dancing all over the floor. There were a lot of things popping out off the floor and I thought it seemed dangerous because it would be so easy to trip!

I was in some factory and there was some kind of problem in the outside world. I had to make sure the water from the sourse on the floor of the factory got pumped through the pump, through the hose to the outside world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home