What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Church

In this dream, I was in church. Most of the people there were children, many dressed in pajamas. Come as you are. There was a lot of chaos. My friend Kim was there helping. Most of the people were poor and didn't have good clothes. They came for something to eat.

There was a crazy man in the apartment. He lit something on fire. I was in the apartment and called 911. I said 'fire' and the lady asked me if we could put it out ourselves? It had a big flame but someone put a lid on it and put it out. So I told her, yes we put it out.

Then during/after the service - i am not sure if it was the same man- I said I needed to pray for the crazy guy sitting in the front. I said he had a demon inside. Some people behind me didn't really understand what I was doing but I waved them off. I prayed for him, looking in his eyes. If he averted his eyes I told him to look at me, because it was the only was I could tell if the demon was gone- by looking in his eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home