What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Far to go

Beside Rustle (where the parking lot currently is) there was a big rectangular hole- a hole for the foundation. (I wish I had artistic abilities then I could draw it, which might make it easier to see) The front end was filled with dirt and there were beautiful flowers there. There was a wall right at the front of the hole. There was one sunflower peeking over the top of the wall, basking in the sunshine. There were some other sunflowers there. There was still so much work to do - lots of dirt was needed, then more flowers. I was worried about the children because while the dirt was not complete, there was danger to them of falling in the hole.

This looks like a picture of growth. That we have a long way to go, I think we knew, but maybe need to be reminded. The foundation was so deep is good in that the plants have deep roots. That the plants like to bask in the 'son' is also good. Why was there a wall? What is the wall? are my current questions. Prayer for the children and growth.

Myron, James and I were waiting for Kim to pick us up for a flight. It was 1:30 and the plane was due to leave from TO at 2:00. Where was Kim? (this is not like her in real life!) I thought the flight was being delayed by some other factor. But we had not heard from Kim, should we call a cab? I picked up the phone and at first there was no dial tone, so I clicked the button and then there was a guy talking, selling something I believe. Spam phone calls had evidently upgraded so when you pick up your phone they start instead of as they currently do - ring and you pick up. Now you pick up and they start.

We were heading to Quebec and someone from Quebec was heading to Queens- it was like an exchange.

James was playing Myron's video game. I kept trying to hit escape, but nothing would happen.

Carolyn kept asking me about the notes I took when I went to 2 conferences. I wasn't sure if I took notes!

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 7:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was worried about the children because while the dirt was not complete, there was danger to them of falling in the hole.

    erm what struck me was that you were worrying about them falling in the hole - but if the foundation is Jesus did you need to worry

    Jesus said He would build His church.I think that's an encouragement for you.

    The wall? Tradition? church rules? Still the idea of bringing people into the church building instead of simply into the Kingdom. just a thought.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home