What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Soren swimming/ G&A taking care of J

Yesterday I dreamt I was on this high cliff and I could look down and see Soren swimming in the water below.

Today I dreamt about G&A looking after James. G was walking AJ up the street in a pram with a towel at the bottom. I saw him and then A brought James out of the house. James and AJ were in cute baby clothes. James was in colourful stripes. He wouldn't cross the road. He put his head down on the road and A was trying to get him up. Then I needed to take James to the daycare. At Al's house there was a girl about James' age and she wanted to use Maddy's skirt. She really liked the skirt but it was listed as a 34 which she kept insisting she was, but she wasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home