What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Truck

I think I was at university and was supposed to be taking classes but for some reason had missed a lot in the first week because I had forgotten that I had to go.
At one point I was in the basement of Stirling with Judith. Maybe she was teaching a class. The elevator had so many floors (Stirling doesn't have that many floors!) We were taking the elevator up.
The tech guy or a prof set up one of the classrooms so we could see a movie and then left. When we stopped the movie for a minute, the classroom was rearranged and a lot of people came in. I restarted the movie, but it was dark and the aisles were so steep now that it was hard to find my place and hard to find Myron.
When the movie was going a lot of people left, I guess it wasn't what they came for.
We took another break from the movie to drive home. When we drove back, all the construction had shifted/moved around. Myron drove in, but it was a dead end. He was thinking about turning around, but we got out of the car and were walking back when this truck came driving down. It squished me against the plastic orange fence. I could feel it's load on me. I managed to squeeze out and went round to the drivers side and opened the door. The driver was not in the cab. It was still warm. There were 2 things that fell out. One was a flashlight. I wasn't sure where he had gone.
Then there was a blue car coming out of the dead end part and I went to talk to him because I thought he could honk his horn to get the truck driver back to move his truck. But the car almost ran me over too. He seemed to blame me for the situation, but there was nothing I could do- I couldn't move the truck.

I think this dream has to do with Myron's depression and how I'm dealing with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home