What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Power line

Kim and Zully and Michelle and Kelly arrived really early at our place. We weren't even up yet. I guess they were let in. There was also a workman out back. I took out some strawberries to prepare breakfast. I went out of the room for a moment and when I came back Kim had put a whole bunch more strawberries on the plate for me to do. Some of them she had cut earlier to keep mold from growing. Zully was taking a bath. The worker was taking out nails in the fence, also very talkative.

Myron was walking James home and something James did had taken down a power line and it had fallen down and blown up Colin's backpack. (I couldn't remember Colin's name in the dream) I guess Myron and James had gone to the hospital. Colin had stopped me in the street to let me know. I looked up at the power lines so high up and wondered how he managed it, that I didn't think I could manage it.
I was planning on paying for his backpack + stuff, but I needed to get his number.
Then someone else started falling saying something like 'it's not just the stuff' and people were getting upset. And I very stongly came out and said something like- We need to be very thankful that noone was killed!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home