What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Lively

Yesterday was a lively night in my dreams. I was looking out the window of my house at the neighbours house (the house was much different than any of my current neighbours houses. The woman had locked herself in the house. When the man got home he was angry and knocked on the doors and yelled, but she did not open the door. He got a hammer and banged a circular hole in the window so he would be able to reach in and unlock the door himself. But there was some animal (maybe a kitten or puppy) that really wanted to be with him and was all excited to see him and he was stuck trying to figure out if he should reach in and unlock the door because the animal might get hurt with the glass. The man was tall and skinny with black hair pulled in a ponytail.
Then I noticed that there was smoke coming from a large fan that they had outdoors.

I had lots of eggs in my fridge but they were all broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home