What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Interview

I was on an interview committee with Kim and another guy from her church. The guy was leading the interview of a man (can't remember for what). The interview seemed rather harsh. When it came to the end of the interview the guy doing the interviewing gave his assessment of the situation, implying Kim and I felt the same way, but I interrupted him saying that we did not necessarily feel the same way. That I wanted some time to think it over.
Then the man being interview claimed he was going to invoke his prisoners rights or something.

The next dream was at the double doors to our house. The first door had no lock but the second door did. There was a man who had come in and we had given him a sandwich. But then I had some realization that there was something bad about him and we send him out the door. I think he tried to get back in but the door held. There was a woman with blotches on her face that we did let in. She lived here. But there were others who were not allowed in. I was standing in a position of protection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home