What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

rearranging

dreamt we had an apartment and we had 2 new roomates moving in. one was jennifer (one of my TAs) and one was ivan/ian. I think we already had some roommates. I was trying to figure out how to arrange it all. There were, conveniently, 2 bedrooms that weren't being used in a 'wing' of the apartment. a samll room at the back with hardwood floors and a medium sized room but it had a large hole in the roof. i showed jennifer. i asked her what she thought. she didn't answer. i had to call the landlord to get the hole fixed. my landlord turned out to be kim. she was outside the house with someone putting stakes down. she was already working to fix the hole. it was quite an elaborate deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home