What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, October 08, 2007

visiting

I was visiting Bonnie's house. I think I was sleeping upstairs. I checked on her kids before I went downstairs. I told her one on them was sleeping in the splits and that his diaper was having a hard time hanging on. I told her also what Russell was doing (which was also interesting- though i can't remember it right now)and she corrected me saying his name was Ruttle. I apologized and felt bad. I said I thought the name was the same as our Church, so it had been easy to remember.

We went out with the boys by the water. They were doing silly boy things. Then James was older and was chasing the old train. It looked like he would catch it. That would be dangerous.

I woke up at 2am after a dream- something about a truck stop and I was sure I would remember it in the morning, but that did not happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home