What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Shieleen's boys

(note: in real life Shi has 1 5 year old boy- Devaan and 1 daughter)
I was looking after Shieleen's boys Devaan and A-hip. Devaan was both 5 and 7 in the dream. A-hip was a baby- maybe 1.
I was driving them around in my car.
I took them to church.
I went to the mall. Shieleen was there too but the mall was closed because it was a holiday.
Myron left a giant plastic bottle of Tide there.
Devaan was taking my course and he was 7. I could tell his mom was helping him with his homework as he could not read all the words. But he wasn't doing badly- my main complaint was formatting.
A-hip was upset that his jacket was too small, but Devaan's was way too small and he wasn't complaining.
I parked the car by the side of the road and was going to run home. But then decided to drive the boys home and run in the house.
The house had been broken into. I went around looking at what was stolen and finding clues. Then we all came inside and were watching tv. As I was watching this chinese guy stoof up from behind the entertainment unit and was going to leave. I called myron in and asked him if he knew him. Then told him to call 911. I was holding the man by the arm so he couldn't get away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home