What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Where you choose to live

There was a building near the university that was a medical buidling but was now overrun with students wanting to live there. I think I looked at a room there. The guy carefully measured it out for me. It wasn't very big. You couldn't even stand up in it!
When I was leaving, there was a whole gang of students coming up the stairs as I was going out. 'gang' in the sense of a lot of people, though 'gang' was being used against them in a negative way.

There was a skiing hill that you could move your little people on. I was moving my character down the hill. One guy was trailblazing and they thought it was too early. I was just moving my guy around the trail, but each lap around it would get icier and more difficult. Uphill seemed harder to manage.

We were with Gerald and Annette to go somewhere by bus. I had the tickets. We kept getting distracted and having to wait for the next bus. They dissapeared into something like k-mart at one point. But we did eventually get on the bus to where we were going and then they disappeared for a while and came back with a rental car. It was what they wanted to do, though I didn't think it was totally necessary. There were waterslides at this place. I met a young girl. She asked me if I remembered her. I said of course. We went down the slide together. There was a guy I knew at the end of the slide. I said hi to him. He said hi and turned away. The girl was sad that he turned away. I started to go and when I looked back, she had run back to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home