What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

(weird) kids video game

I was playing this video game that let you have 3 tries a day. I had my 3 tries and for some reason when I logged on again there was a fox there and he let me have 3 more tries. There was a new game there. The icon to depict it was a gold bent piece of metal- maybe looking a bit like a musical instrument. Like a harp with no strings and an extra piece. The background was green. When you clicked on it the game was to keep the girl alive. There were 3 squares that you could keep your character on that were safe and one that was dangerous. There were winds pushing her toward the dangerous place. There was rain making things slippery. My character had an umbrella. She had it open to hold off the rain. The weight of the rain was so heavy. It was pouring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home