What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Gifts

My mom and I were giving out gifts together. They seemed to be for black women. My mother gave out a blue fabric thing, like a bib, to one lady. I had picked out the next gift - a nice pair of sunglasses- but they were gone. The receipient was very upset that they were gone. I explained that I had allowed someone else to try them on, but then they were gone. Maybe stolen? The lady was very upset.

We were looking after 3 children- one was James, one was about 2 and he toddled into my room at 6am and we took them all to the park. It was light though (not like 6am now!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home