What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Breaking through

In my dream, Al and I were taking the sunday school class (we are an unlikely duo to do this in real life, but this is how it goes in the dream). We took them downstairs, which was a large, well-lit room, with a square bathroom stall off to one side. The bathroom was white and square and the floor was flat (yes, that was a detail in the dream- I thought- my the floor is so flat!)
We rearranged the room so that the chairs only filled up half the room and divided up the group. Some sat in the chairs, some were dancing in the open area behind the chairs.
Then Al took them to a door and he told them that the door had a shrek stuck in it on the other side and the kids started breaking down the door- bits of wood were flying everywhere. They triumphantly broke through!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home