What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Double dipping

There was a guy with a table for ice cream tasting. There were different flavours of ice cream on the table on paper mats. I guess one of the flavours was very good and I dipped my spoon back in. And the guy freaked. He told me how unhygenic it was. He lifted up the mat and showed me there was written on the bottom about no re-dipping and how he would now have to throw it out. I couldn't understand in the dream why he couldn't give me the ice cream because I had 'contaminated' it. But that would be rewarding bad behaviour wouldn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home