What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Craziness

The first dream startled me awake at 4:30am and it took me a long time to get back to sleep:

James was going to school by bus but instead of going in the bus he was going on a sled that was tied to the back of the bus. It went along not to bad at first. I was running alongside. Then it turned on to Victoria St. and headed south. There were only a few blocks to go to his daycare (which I guess is where he was getting off). In the first block there was a big giant pothole which was filled with water. He went through the big puddle. Ick. But then he seemed to be up ahead riding his bike. Then he had a bad fall. When he had the fall, I was startled awake. (I know I need to let him go and be independant, but I also want to hold him close and make sure nothing happens to him!)

After I managed to get back to sleep I had this dream that 4 girls (including Clara and I) were at this really posh resort. We had a really beautiful room and there were lots of posh bathrooms too. It was coming time to check out and pay the bill but noone seemed really ready. I think we were going to split it 4 ways but I don't know if we all 4 had to be there at the same time. There was one room that I had to go down a really steep staircase to get to. The colours red and black stood out in this room. Myron and James were across the road. I wasn't ready to go yet, but I went across the road to see them. The road was at a point where it takes a 90 degree angle. There is a traffic light there but people seemed to ignore it making it very dangerous for pedestrians. I went across, almost getting hit. Then I went back, almost getting hit again. I waved my arms about this time and the car that almost hit me did slow down and look worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home