What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Accident

I was walking with Annette into a house. Someone was caring for AJ there. We did not see them when we walked in, but the smell was horrible. Like dirty diapers. Immediately Annette lifted up the couch and underneath was some nasty runny poo that AJ had done on the ground. Annette went down on her knees to clean it up. I was pretty grossed out.

There was a car accident. The cars seemed to be in a parking lot. We did not see the accident, but went up to get involved. I did not think it was a good idea. The lady getting out of her car dropped her jello. It was clear jello. Odd. We stopped. Traffic was having to use one lane. I felt responsible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home